Jump to navigation Jump to search
Abas or ABAS may refer to:
- Abas (sophist), an ancient Greek sophist and rhetorician
- Abas, the ancient writer of a work entitled Troia from which Maurus Servius Honoratus (ad Aen. ix. 264) has preserved a fragment
- Abas I of Armenia, king of Armenia from 928 to 953
- Abas (name)
- Abas River, a river of the Caucasus
- Battle of the Abas, a battle at the river in 65 BCE
- Abas Business Software, an enterprise resource planning and e-business application from ABAS Software AG
- Abas unipunctata, a species of planthopper and the only member of the animal genus Abas
- Abas (diatom), an extinct genus of algae
- Abas (mythology), several individuals in Greek and Roman mythology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.