Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Carn Marth
Carn Marth was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to keep the article.
The article (one sentence) is simply incorrect: such a place does not exist.Timberline 20:26, 10 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure of that it exists. Carn marth granite is mentioned several times. Maybe it isn't notable and maybe the article is incorrect but it exists. 184.108.40.206 20:55, 10 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- I forgot to log in. Jeltz 20:56, 10 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Yes, you're right - apologies. The height stated in the article on Carharrack is out by two thousand feet or more, but apart from that... Can someone advise - do I now remove this request for deletion? Timberline 21:29, 10 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Mountain in England. I've beefed up the article to make things more clear. Niteowlneils 21:43, 10 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Keep: It went up the page as a hill and comes off a mountain. Timerline, all you need to do, really, is edit out the vfd template on the page and indicate (as you already have) that you withdraw the nomination. Don't worry about removing the link on this page. Geogre 01:09, 11 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Thanks, Geogre - done. (And, not wanting to make mountains out of ..., have changed it back to hill.) Timberline 10:43, 11 Nov 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.