This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Gwen Hajek|
|Succeeded by||Pamela Stein|
|Born||November 2, 1968|
Santa Clara, California, U.S.
Brandt was born on November 2, 1968, in Santa Clara, California to parents Mike Brandt and drummer, percussionist, and vocalist, Brie Howard-Darling (née Berry). Her parents divorced in 1972 and she split her time with her mother in Los Angeles, California and her father in Sacramento, California. When Brandt was 12 years old, she met comedic actor Jon Lovitz, who at the time was in a Groundlings class with American Girls bandmate Hillary Matthews. Brandt and Lovitz became friends.
At age 18, Brandt appeared as the Playmate of the Month and cover girl for the October 1987 Back To Campus issue of Playboy magazine. She also appeared in Playboy Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads magazine and on the cover with Debi Nicole Johnson and Sandra Wild.
She was the cover model for Playboy's August 1989 Women Of Wall Street issue and appeared on the cover of the March 1990 issue with Donald Trump. An autographed copy of Playboy with President Donald Trump and Brandt on the cover sold at auction for $4,900 by Goldin Auctions and has Trump's recognizable signature scrawled across its cover. The minimum bid was $100, and there were 33 bids on Lot #1338.
Acting and Television Appearances
Brandt appeared as herself in "Desperately Seeking Miss October", the November 5, 1989 episode of the television sitcom Married... with Children. In the episode, Brandt patronizes the store at which protagonist Al Bundy (Ed O'Neill) works, to purchase a pair of stiletto heels, setting off a competition to please her between Al and his visiting friend Steve Rhoades (David Garrison), who recognize her from Playboy. When she asks how much the shoes are, a grateful Al gives them to her for free, explaining to her that she made it possible for Al and Steve to have sex with their wives.
- 1987 - Can't Buy Me Love (film) as Girl Named Penny In Ferrari
- 1987 - The Joe Piscopo Halloween Party as Dancer
- 1988 - Beach Boys "Kokomo (song)" Music Video as Beach Girl
- 1989 - Married... with Children as Herself (1 episode entitled "Desperately Seeking Miss October")
- 1989 - Aerosmith "Love in an Elevator" Music Video as Elevator Operator
- 1990 - Wedding Band (film) (1990) as Serena
- 1991 - Mötley Crüe "Anarchy In The USA" as Stage Guest (with son, Gunner)
- 2000 - Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV as Glamorous Gyno-American
- 2001 - Ticker as Cocktail Waitress
From May 1989 to November 1996, Brandt was married to Nikki Sixx. They have three children: Gunner Nicholas Sixx (born January 25, 1991), Storm Brieann Sixx (born April 14, 1994), and Decker Nilsson Sixx (born May 23, 1995).
Brandt was involved with a cocaine-trafficking syndicate importing cocaine into Australia between July and December 2007. On November 15, 2013, Brandt was extradited from Los Angeles, California, to Sydney, Australia, to face criminal charges in a Sydney court. In April 2014, Brandt pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiring to import drugs. On August 29, 2014, Brandt was sentenced to up to six years but was eligible for parole in November 2016. As of 2019, Brandt lives in southern California.
- "Playboy Magazine - October 1987 - Brandi Brandt".
- "Playboy Blonde, Brunettes, Redheads- February 1990".
- "Washington Post - Donald Trump Was Proud Of His 1990 Playboy Cover - Hugh Hefner not so much - By Cleve R. Wootson Jr. - September 28, 2017".
- "Forbes Magazine - Donald Trump Autographed Playboy Magazine Sells For $4,900 - Jan 30, 2017 - Susannah Breslin".
- "Former Playboy model Brandi Brandt jailed over cocaine ring". The Sydney Morning Herald. Sydney. August 30, 2014. Retrieved January 15, 2017.
- "Former Playboy bunny Brandi Brandt jailed for three years over importation of cocaine - Lema Samandar - The Daily Telegraph -August 28, 2014".