Think tank (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Thinktank (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up think tank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A think tank is an organization that conducts research and engages in advocacy.
Think Tank or Thinktank may also refer to:
- Thinktank (museum), a science museum in Birmingham, England now formally called Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum
Film and television
- Think Tank (film), a 2006 film
- Think Tank (TV series), a television show on PBS, with Ben Wattenberg
- Think Tank (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Think Tank (game show), a 2016 BBC quiz show - not to be confused with the 1995 Channel 4 game show
- Think Tank (Australian game show), an Australian version of the BBC show, first broadcast in 2018
- Think Tank (comics), a 2012 limited series from Image by Matt Hawkins and Rahsan Ekedal
- Think Tank (Marvel Comics), a fictional Marvel Comics superhero, member of Freedom Force
- Think Tank, a temporary alias adopted by the fictional Marvel Comics super-villain Mentallo
- Think Tank, a 2003 album by Blur
- Think Tank (Henry Rollins album), a 1998 spoken word recording by Henry Rollins
- Think Tank (band), featuring members of the band Information Society
- Think tank (mecha), a descriptive name for a Tachikoma in the anime and manga Ghost in the Shell
- ThinkTank, a daily YouTube news and culture show on The Young Turks network
- ThinkTank, outlining software for the Apple Macintosh, available in the mid-1980s
- Think tank, a common term for time-out settings in classrooms.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Think tank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.