Jump to navigation Jump to search
Karasuk may refer to:
- Karasuk culture, a group of Bronze Age societies
- Karasuk languages, a hypothetical language family linking the Yeniseian languages and Burushaski
- Karasuk Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the Town of Karasuk in Karasuksky District of Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Karasuk (inhabited locality), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Karasuk (river), a river in Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karasuk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.