Hello, welcome to Wikipedia.
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Task Center for brief guides.)
Help improve popular low quality articles.
You might find these links helpful in creating new pages or helping with the above tasks: How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Naming conventions, Manual of Style. You should read our policies at some point too.
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
Again, welcome! - UtherSRG 17:59, 14 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- from the pump
- PS: as workaround i made a redirect from Ku Kl.
- Ŭ, U with breve. In Esperanto, there are 6 letters with special accent marks over them. Since few people can type these letters and they're hard for printers to get and the letter X is not used in the language, they are often represented as cx, gx, ux, sx, hx, and jx. If you had looked over eo:Kiel redakti paĝon, the solution would have become apparent. - Woodrow the 23², Emperor of the United States 23:32, 16 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- For all curious: that is, writting xx instead of x, so the link would be "ku kluxx klan". -- till we *) 00:55, 17 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- Ah, thank you for that. I didn't know quite how to word it, so I just assumed that even those not familiar with the tongue (Eye for written?) could figure out what it meant. - Woodrow the 23², Emperor of the United States 01:27, 18 Apr 2004 (UTC)
Aliter 21:54, 8 Jun 2004 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
01:10, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
15:31, 22 April 2015 (UTC)