|Primary user||Czech Air Force|
The Aero A.102 was a Czechoslovakian fighter aircraft that flew in prototype form in 1934. It was developed in response to a Czech Air Force requirement of that year, but was passed over in favour of the Avia B.35.
Data from The Complete Book of Fighters
- Crew: 1
- Length: 7.30 m (23 ft 11 in)
- Wingspan: 11.50 m (37 ft 9 in)
- Wing area: 18.50 m2 (199.1 sq ft)
- Empty weight: 1,478 kg (3,258 lb)
- Gross weight: 2,036 kg (4,489 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Walter-built Gnome-Rhône 14Kfs Mistral Major radial engine, 600 kW (800 hp)
- Maximum speed: 434 km/h (270 mph, 234 kn)
- Range: 670 km (420 mi, 360 nmi)
- Time to altitude: 5.8 min to 5,000 m (16,405 ft)
Aircraft of comparable role, configuration, and era
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aero A.102.|
- Green and Swanborough 1994, pp. 10–11.