Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Laura Hatch
Laura Hatch was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was a consensus to delete the article.
- amazing stuff, glad she survived. Not encylopedic though, delete. Ianb 20:46, 11 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, not all news is encyclopedic. Glad she survived, sucks that she got hurt and wow that she lived for 8 days. But non-notable. -Vina 21:37, 11 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Not notable. --Improv 03:36, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Non-encyclopedic news item. jni 06:53, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, though with good wishes to Ms. Hatch of course. — Bill 13:16, 12 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- No vote. She's famous right now in the U.S.—at least the story is, maybe not the name—but then again these are just her 15 minutes, and the article is of a very poor quality, not to mention that the general tendency seems to be against including things that have only brief fame as news items. Everyking 01:27, 13 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Congrats to Ms. Hatch on surviving. Delete as non-notable. Gamaliel 06:29, 13 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Keep, This is remarkable in that she survived 8 days without water - most people are gonners by day 4! Plaintext 22:06, 14 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Note that this user appears to have been created 2 days ago, and has no edits outside of VfD. --Improv 05:36, 16 Oct 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.